Today we’re not getting into the whole discussion on whether vaccinating your children is a good or a bad thing. We are focusing instead on those parents who believe that the vaccination has its benefits, but they feel like there is some truth in all the talk behind the heavy metals used in the vaccines. For this reason, they should consider a gentle detox from those potentially harmful elements of the vaccine for their child.
One of the first things after getting vaccinated, or having your child receive a vaccine, is to get a detox bath that will make sure you don’t experienc any potential negative side effects of the vaccine.
- 2-4 cups of Epsom salt
- ½ cup of baking soda
- 5 drops of rosemary essential oil
- 5 drops of cilantro essential oil
- A few drops of ginger essential oil (OPTIONAL)
Plug your tub, and as it’s filling with hot water add all the ingredients. Soak in the bath for up to 20 minutes, but no less than 15. Make sure that the water is a bit more on the hot side, in order for toxic ingredients to be able to escape your body through sweat, and for your pores to open up so the nutrients from the bath can enter your organism. After soaking in the bath, take a quick cold shower. Consume a lot of water before and after taking the bath in order to expel the toxins quicker.
Other methods of post-vaccine detoxification
If you believe that taking a bath is not enough to get rid of all potentially harmful ingredients in your body, you can try one of the other methods listed below.
- Elderberry: Elderberries are known as a potent natural remedy for all sorts of issues, including helping our body expel any unwanted matters. They are extremely gentle and mild, making them safe to consume for children.
- Probiotics: Probiotics are able to restore the balance in our stomach between the good and bad bacteria, which makes our immune system more capable of getting rid of toxins.
- Omega 3 oil: Omega 3 oils, such as cod liver oil, are proving to be the most effective way of cleansing the body after vaccination, especially if your child exhibits some of the side effects of vaccination, such as drowsiness.
Some of the potentially harmful ingredients that are commonly found in flu shots and other vaccines include: sucrose, fructose, dextrose, lactose, ethanol, thimerosal, aluminum lake dye, aluminum hydroxide, ammonium sulfate, formaldehyde, and aluminum potassium sulfate. Most of these are used for the purposes of stabilizing the vaccine mixture, or in order to extend the shelf life of the vaccine. Most of them are also known to cause side effects, such as drowsiness, sluggishness, or skin irritations. This is the reason why one of the gentle cleansing routines listed above is strongly encouraged and recommended after receiving the shots.